Here area few of the items on my op-shopping wish-list at the moment. I thought I would share them here today so that I can check back in a few months and see if I've managed to ticked a few off the list...
- A cute, frameless mirror to put in our hallway.
- Even though I'm going to learn how to make them myself, I'm still always on the lookout for a macrame plant hanger.
- Vintage fabrics, bed sheets and tablecloths to make dresses out of.
- A set of vintage, crystal sherry glasses.
- A porcelain deer (or cat) mainly because I have been searching for one for years and am amazed at how rare they are to find!
- Vintage dresses. I'm always on the lookout for vintage clothing.
- Past issues of Frankie. I was stoked to pick up this issue that I was missing for years for just 50c the other week!
What are some of the things you've got your eye out for while op-shopping currently? x