Mars Bar Slice Recipe
As I've mentioned before, I have an obsession with slice! It is my favourite type of sweet treat, and my favourite thing to make when baking. The other day I decided to do some baking and chose to make mars bar slice. Here's the recipe I used:
What you'll need:
- 3 cups of rice bubbles
- 3 mars bars chopped
- 75g butter
- 1 tsp golden syrup
- 200g milk chocolate
- Melt the butter, two of the Mars Bars and golden syrup on low heat in a saucepan.
- Mix until almost smooth. A few chunks of soft mars bar make the slice delicious and chewy!
- Stir in the rice bubbles and the third Mars Bar (chopped).
- Press mixture firmly into a lined, 20cm slice tin.
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
- Place chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl and microwave on medium for 3 minutes, or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Spread over slice and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove slice from the refrigerator about 1 hour before cutting into squares with a warm knife.
This is such a delicious and easy slice recipe! I would probably say it would be in my top 3! If you would like another slice reicpe, be sure to check out this amazing caramel slice. Happy baking! x