A Quick Trip To Melbourne
Last week I went for a quick trip to Melbourne with my mum. We had such a fun time and I definitely fell in love with Melbourne once again. Here are some of the highlights from the trip:
- Having an authentic Italian lunch on Lygon Street outside in the sun.
- Going to the Brickworks Design Studio and winning runner up in the Graduate of the Year Awards.
- Window shopping and gaining some serious inspiration at Princess Highway and Dangerfield. Also was really happy to read this.
- Drinking delicious Koko Black Belgian hot chocolates.
- Extremely affordable vintage shopping in the city at Hunter Gatherer and Brotherhood of St Laurence. Picked up a vintage dress for $10 and a vintage skirt for $5, both of which were very Dangerfield/Princess Highway-esq.
- Drool-worthy cake window displays. Especially those Doughnut Time doughnuts!
- Having a wander through the 200 Years of Australian Fashion exhibition which is definitely worth checking out.
Missing the thrill of a big city already, and looking forward to visiting Melbourne again soon. Matt and I are going to Sydney for a week in July which is exciting because I haven't been to Sydney since I was a teenager, so if you have any recommendations please let us know! x